I began blogging back in 2010 and started my own organizing website (Organizing Life With Less in March 2013). I have now combined both of the blogs into KristinSterk.com. The blog is growing rapidly and I am looking for others who would like to join me in helping others become more aware of great products, businesses and tools, who can help them along in their organizing, simple living, and faith journey. I post about real life experience, organizing, challenges, simplifying, DIY, cleaning, frugal living, and ways to save money. Through your partnership, together we can inform my readers of the practical tools and products that can be used to live a more simplified life with less.
If you are looking to advertise a certain product, another way to partner with KristinSterk.com is to consider doing a giveaway. This gives you an opportunity to showcase a new, up and coming, or tried and true product. I enjoy reviewing and recommending products and businesses that encourage my readers to organize their life and save time while doing so. I currently do not charge to do giveaways, but am selective about what products I review. If you are interested in hosting a giveaway, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in doing a giveaway, this is what you can expect:
- Currently there are no charges to do a review.
- Company sends product for review.
- Kristin will write up a review (will only post if positive) and post on blog within 1-2 weeks of product being sent.
- Schedule giveaway on blog (giveaways typically run from Tuesday – Monday).
- Announce winner via Rafflecopter or ViralSweep and Kristin will contact winner and obtain necessary information for shipping purposes.
- Email winner’s information to company
- Company is responsible for shipping both for review and giveaway.