This week has been a FUN week, with shipping out orders of A Heartbeat of Grace, going to local businesses to see if they would consider selling it, and also just hearing feedback from those who have read it already! Your feedback really means a lot to me…when you put your life and heart out there in a book, it is definitely a vulnerable place to be, but I know it was for not any glory of my own, but for God alone!
If you get a chance, head on over to Amazon to leave a review! I find when I am looking to buy something, I often do my research first and read reviews. I’m hoping through the reviews people read, that they will feel it’s worth their while to purchase A Heartbeat of Grace!
Meanwhile, here is what else has been going on over at the Sterks!
One afternoon, Mazy was just so tired, she didn’t even want to fall asleep in her bed!
Michigan strawberries! There is something to be said about strawberries from the midwest! 9 pints of freezer jam made from 3 quarts of DELICIOUS strawberries, picked by my nieces!
One of Mazy’s favorite activities is painting. I have two artists on my hands, that’s for sure! And what did I want to be when I was growing up? An artist!
On Tuesday, Mazy had a checkup at the ear, nose throat doctor. Her last appt. in December did not go well because of all the tears, but this time Mazy was a trooper! She does have negative pressure on her eardrums which makes her more susceptible to ear infections and fluid, but we made it all last winter with no infections, despite her tubes not being where they were supposed to be. The doctor was even able to pluck her tubes right out since they were displaced. So thankful she didn’t need surgery to do so! Because she did so well, she deserved some custard at Culvers afterwards!
Taking care of this cutie is never an issue! Plus, Mazy has SO much fun with her cousins!
Mazy helped me roll out the dough to make grilled pizzas!
Our local library had a zoo “exhibit” on Thursday, where 4 fun animals were brought in. Mazy LOVED it!
Instead of an artist, maybe we have a dental assistant or doctor on hands! Mazy had to check daddy’s teeth to make sure they were clean :).
If you are still wanting a copy of A Heartbeat of Grace, here’s how you can get a copy:
- You can order a copy right here on this blog!
- Click the “Add To Cart” button below. Scroll back down to view cart.
- Type in the number of copies desired (if more than one) and hit enter.
- Click the “Checkout With Paypal” button.
- You may pay with PayPal, but you do NOT have to have a PayPal account to order. Simply scroll down and click the “Pay With Debit or Credit Card” option.
- Enter information.
- I will ship the book to you in 1-2 business days.
- If you would like me to sign the book, please send me an email to email@example.com stating you would like me to do so, and I will be sure to do that. Thank you!
- If you live near me, avoid paying the shipping and pick it up from me! Just send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or comment on one of my Facebook posts.
- Amazon – Click on THIS link!