~ Height: 30 inches (79th%)
~ Weight: 19 lbs. 13 oz. (50th%). She only gained a pound over the last 3 months. She surely didn’t get that type of metabolism from me!
~ Eats about every 4 hours. Breakfast is usually toast with peanut butter, lunch is baby food and ham or bread, and supper is whatever we are having. She has a sippy with whole milk at breakfast, lunch, and then at night. Otherwise she drinks water.
~ Likes to eat cheese, Cheerios, bread, waffles, toast, and any baby food except green vegetables
~ 12-18 month clothes
~ 18-24 month pants
~ 18 month onesies
~ Size 3 diapers and size 4 at night
~ Wakes up between 7:45 and 8:30.
~ Goes to bed between 8:00 and 8:30.
~ Can sleep through the night, but doesn’t always (maybe 2 or 3 nights a week she does)
- Is eating very well, but is a picky eater. Doesn’t like any fruits or vegetables that she has to pick up with her hands.
- Learned to scoot on her bottom instead of crawl!
- Took a few steps one night, but hasn’t really wanted to again since.
- Is going down for naps better and better.
- Likes to walk holding onto index fingers.
- Switched completely over to whole milk, so no more formula! Have to put prune juice in milk so that she doesn’t get so constipated.
- Drinks out of just sippys now too, but has a bottle at night yet.
- Still claps her hands when others cheer, clap, or say “yay”
- Has 8 teeth (4 on top and 4 on bottom)
- Likes to hug anything soft
- Still likes to play “so big”
- Walks behind the Sit to Stand toy well
- Had to lower the crib a few notches. One day I walked in and she was sitting and the next nap she was standing!
- Mazy enjoys paging through books – loves her a Dog Encyclopedia book and lift-the-flap books
- Still loves dogs – had a dog-themed 1st birthday party
- When you put her coat oh, she waves and says “buh” b/c she knows we are going somewhere.
- Still doesn’t like to wear socks or shoes
- Enjoys playing catch
- Likes to scoot around the house and explore.
- Enjoys taking walks
- Likes to watch dog movies and eat cheerios
- Pulling out laundry from the basket after it’s washed is a fun game
- Gets so excited to play catch
- Is learning how to use utensils, but has a little ways to go
- Makes the FUNNIEST faces!
- She got her 2nd ear infection