Thank you for stopping by! When I happen to stumble upon a new blog, I wonder what I’m supposed to do next, besides just scroll through the most recent posts? I assume I am maybe not the only one who wonders this, so that is why I decided to add this little “Start Here” section so that you can find what you are looking for. There are well over 1,000 blog posts on this site, which proves that it can be a bit overwhelming, wondering where to start.
About This Blog:
I have been blogging since 2010 and this blog has taken many different forms for me. An outlet when our life’s journey was filled with grief and loss, an expression of my desire to live with less, and now is a journal of my inmost thoughts as a mom, wife, and daughter of God. I want you to be encouraged in the way you need to be encouraged for the situation you are in, and of course, I hope you come back tomorrow wanting to dig deeper. I hope you feel valued, understood, and refreshed as you read through this blog.
How To Find What YOU Are Looking For:
On the sidebar:
- Click on MY PICTURE” to learn a bit more about me!
- Follow me via social media by clicking on the colored social media icons below my picture.
- On that same topic, follow my FACEBOOK PAGE to keep up to date as well.
- Don’t miss a post by SUBSCRIBING to my blog via email! You will be notified when a new post is up.
- Check out my RECENT POSTS and POPULAR POSTS.
On the navigation menu:
- Hover over each category and see what topics I talk about frequently.
- Click on a subject you are interested in and you will see a list of posts written specifically for that category.
- Click on the RECIPES tab and you will see a list of all the recipes I have posted by type of meal.
- Hover over the CONTACT tab and click CONTACT KRISTIN to get in touch with me! I would LOVE to hear from you!
Within the posts:
- If you click on a post, at the bottom, you can choose to share the post via social media.
- Please comment! I would love to hear your thoughts and what caught your attention, so please feel free to comment!
I would LOVE to hear from YOU! Feel free to contact me at email@example.com!