Hard to believe that school is just around the corner! For some, this may already be a fleeting thought since your kids are in school already! This is a series I did a year ago, but thought it would still apply, as the stress around school always happens it seems, no matter what year it is!
Each school year means another school supply list to abide by. Because those lists change from year to year, it is hard to fully prepare for your children going back to school until you get the official list!
- Check to see if you have been sent the classroom supply list
- Decide what you need to buy and what you already have
- Make a list of what you need to buy
- Take your child out and buy all of the supplies needed
- Put all supplies in your child’s backpack, so that it’s ready for the first day of school
NOTE: There are always so many back to school sales! Sometimes you want to wait for the right week, but really, each store has their own specials. Don’t spend day after day, driving to the next special because think of the money you are spending in gas – is it really worth the savings then?