- scrambling to make something decent out of what’s in your fridge
- resorting to compromise or convenience foods because you’re short on time
- battling weight gain and feeling discouraged that the family isn’t eating better
- wasting money on restaurants, food that goes bad, and too many last-minute grocery runs
- and feeling like cooking is a burden instead of a joy?
I know I am!!
But 2018 can be the year you take control of what your family is eating once and for all.
You’ll have a plan that makes it easier to get homemade food on the table, eat in a way that supports your weight-loss goals, make dinner time less stressful (even on those busy days and weeks) and save money by eating at home more (and wasting less).
It’s the Ultimate Healthy Meal Planning Bundle and it’s the busy cook’s answer to eating healthier this year.
What’s in this bundle? Everything you need to make meal planning, grocery shopping, cooking and eating great food easy as pie.
This is how it works:
Option #1 – If you want recipes & meal plans created specifically for the way you eat (meal planning, clean eating, slow cooker and instant pot, quick meals, freezer, budget meals, gluten free, just to name a few), you can pick the mini-bundle that suits you best and pay just $27.
Option #2 – If you’d prefer to have the whole collection of made-for-you meal plans, organized shopping lists, no-brainer tips, PLUS over 3,800 recipes for today’s most popular ways of cooking and eating, pay just $20 more and you’ll get every single thing in this bundle.
I’m telling you, this makes meal planning so much easier!
Want to see what’s in a bundle? Here are two samples:
Quick & Healthy
- 101 Simple Healthy Recipes by Natalia Valderrma ($10.00)
- 15 Minute Suppers eBook by Wendy O’Neal ($4.99)
- 15-Minute Soups: Over 55 Recipes to Get You Warm, Quickly! by Christine Pittman ($3.99)
- 30 Days of Healthy Eating by Camille Beckstrand ($9.97)
- 30-Day 20-Minute Real Food Meal Plan by Ruthy Kirwan ($11.00)
- 365: One Year of Healthy Meal Plans for Busy Families by Jennifer Mason ($17.99)
- Date Night Dinners: A Mom’s Guide to Babysitter Friendly Recipes by Ann Dunaway Teh and Lesley Baradel ($7.99)
- Fast, Fresh & Fit: 30 Healthy and Family-Friendly Recipes for Busy Lives by Blair Lonergan ($8.99)
- Got Dinner? Quick & Easy Recipes from The Confident Mom by Susan Heid ($2.99)
- Nourished in 30 Recipe Book by Krissy Ropiha ($30.00)
- Quick & Easy Healthy Recipes by Hannie Scott ($4.99)
- Simple Recipes for Simple Meals by Laura Coppinger ($6.95)
Instant Pot & Slow Cooker
- 21 Healthy Instant Pot Dinners by Nancylynn Sicilia ($7.99)
- Easy Instant Pot Recipes by Justine Howell ($9.99)
- Eat the Clock! Easy Instant Pot Recipes on the Table in Under 45 Minutes by Kara Carrero ($8.99)
- Freezer Meal Boot Camp Packs #1 and #2 by Leslie Lambert ($12.99)
- From Freezer to Crock to Table: How to Make 20 Slow Cooker Freezer Meals in Less than 3 Hours by Karen Petersen ($3.99)
- Hangry Beyond Belief: A 30 Day Pressure Cooker Meal Plan for the Busy Cook by Jessica Van Slyke ($3.99)
- Instant Pot Favorites: Healthier Instant Pot Recipes that your Family will Love! by Becca Ludlum ($7.99)
- Mama and Baby Love Slow Cooker Freezer Meals ($14.99)
- Master the Electric Pressure Cooker by Marci Buttars and Cami Graham ($14.99)
- Meal Plan: 20 Slow Cooker Freezer Dump Meals for under $150 by Lauren Greutman ($5.97)
- Traditional Cooking School’s Pressure Cooker Favorites by Wardee Harmon ($9.99)
Want to check it what the other mini-bundles have to offer and get your own Ultimate Healthy Meal Planning Bundle?
This is how it works:
- Visit the website https://us154.isrefer.com/go/HMPB2018/a5222/, take a quick look at all the yummy food you’ll be making with this package, then click the “Get my bundle now!”button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading all your eCookbooks and printable meal plans.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to choose your first meals or find the ready-made plan that’s perfect for you!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just 8 days!
After Friday night, January 5th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
It’s even backed by a 30 day full money-back happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
Their customer service is amazing, and they truly want to make sure you’re taken care of and that you love your bundle.
Simplify mealtimes & eat better in 2018 with the Ultimate Healthy Meal Planning Bundle.
Learn more or get your bundle here https://us154.isrefer.com/go/HMPB2018/a5222/