Do you ever stand in front of your clothes wondering what clothes to wear?
- We all have dreams of what we want to look like.
- We see a picture in a magazine and think “I will look like that someday” (or dream that we will).
- We see a manikin with an outfit on and think “I want that outfit” – yet when we try it on, it looks like anything but.
- We dream of having a different life – one where we WOULD be wearing all the clothes we dream of wearing.
4. Everything coordinated? If you enjoy coordinating every accessory, more power to you. In trying to live with less, having matching accessories may not be at the top of the list. Some have a different colored purse for every outfit they own. In doing this, think about how much time is spent switching purses? Is it worth the space they take up? Is it worth the decision every morning? What about shoes? How many pairs do you need? Maybe some dressier and some casual. I steer clear of the colored shoes because I know they will only add choices (which I am trying to lessen) and add clutter to my closet.