I have what I would like to call “troubled” spots in our home. These are areas of our home that are disorganized, but I have yet to find a solution on how to solve the disorganization.
I don’t know if you have any “troubled” areas in your home, but one of my biggest ones is the constant mess of cords. Our phone, internet, and micro cell cords have created such a mess on our kitchen counter. Unfortunately the mess of cords can be seen by all, which is a bit of an embarrassment, but I just couldn’t find a feasible solution!
One day, I was searching for ways to organize cords, and I happened upon a company on Etsy called Above The Fray. What I like about Etsy is that they are companies who are trying to make it in the small business world, so I enjoy supporting businesses through Etsy.
Above The Fray makes cable bands that solve the issue of cord disarray. After gathering the cord, just slip the band around the coil and with it’s elastic band, it will hold the cables snug and keep them organized. The cable bands are made of durable fabric elastic that stretched to fit a wide range of cables, like computer power cords, phone cords, and you can even double it up for organizing cables that are small in size.
If you are looking to organize your cords and cables, Above the Fray has offered to giveaway a set of cable bands to one reader!
- Giveaway starts Thursday, November 19, 2015 and ends Monday, November 23, 2015 at 11:59pm.
- One winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter.com
- Open to U.S. residents only and must by 18 years or older
- I will email the winner and the winner has 1 week to confirm.
- Winner be shipped one package of cable bands, free of charge!
- Please enter below via rafflecopter!